Thursday, July 19, 2012

Reclaimed Barnwood Rustic Table and Stool Set



This was a fun table to make!  I used over 100 year old barnwood boards for the 4 legs, reclaimed 2 x 4's from a fence for the cross beams on the lower legs and table top supports.  I used reclaimed deck boards for the table top.  I got tired of making similar table tops and got a but creative.  Nothing over the top, but I made a design by cutting 45 degree angles in all the table top boards and some triangles.  It turned out good.  It is level and all the boards are flush.  I stained the table top and stool legs with a dark mohogany stain and coated the seat tops and table top with polyurathane.  I did not put polyurathane on the legs, because the old barnwood looks amazing natural. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Rustic Table Chattanooga

    ReplyDelete