Saturday, June 2, 2012

Barnwood Bood Shelves and Double Bench






I had some help today prepping boards so I can build more furniture, so I made more today than I usually do.  I still have some sanding and painting/staining, but the hard part is done.  I started off by trying to use up some of my odd and ends boards and made a double bench.  It sits 4 on each side and is solid as a rock!  Then I made a short, but longer book case with a few shelves and added some trim pieces on the front to give it some character.  Next I made a 5' tall book case.  I made it deeper than a normal book case so it can be used for more things.  A pantry, book case, knick knack and picture shelf, ect...  I'll update the blog with new pictures of these 3 things when they are all stained and/or painted...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this interesting and informative article, painting with airless spray gun will be faster and more interesting!

    Airless Spray Gun

    ReplyDelete