Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kids Table and Stools and Night Stands/End Tables


I broke the belt in my plainer the other day, and of course, no one had them in stock.  I had to order them on line on a Friday and of course they don't ship out on the weekends.  Good news is they are cheap and I bought 5 of them so I don't have to wait 4 days to get another one if it brakes again.  Since my plainer was inop.  I preped a bunch of table tops, stools and legs so they would go together faster when my belts came in and I could finish plaining the table tops and stools.  I built a cute little kids table with stools today and two night stands/end tables to match the oak log bed with barnwood I have not sold yet.  Grrrrrr.  Maybe  the bed will sell better as a set....  I still have to do some touch up sanding, glueing to the legs, and stain them, but they are sturdy and look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment