Monday, November 28, 2011

More Fun Stuff




I added a post to the cowboy standing coat rack.  It now holds 5 coats and two hats.  I added jute rope and a large horse shoe for accents.  This coat rack is balanced better with the new post!  I also bought some old pullys on a pick and made some candle holders with them.  They look pretty cool and easy to make.  I took two oak 3x3 boards I had, sanded them down (especially the edges and corners), stained them natural oak and clear coated them after drilling the candle holder holes and mounting holes in the back.  I also threw together another square nail towel holder with a horse shoe to make it a bit more rustic.  It looks basic and it is on purpose.  If you add to much, it looks like to much.  Use the KISS rule.  keep it simple stupid.  Basic designs will work in any home, apartment, cabin, place of business and go with just about any decor as an accent piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment