Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reclaimed Barnwood Entry Way Tables, Dining Tables, Rustic Boxes, & Benches















I've been busy the last week!  I made a 60 diam round dining table from reclaimed fenceboards and barnwood.  The top is stained dark walnut with about 6 coats of polyurathane and the bottom is painted off white.  I just finished 3 reclaimed fenceboard and barnwood entry way tables/shelves or wall shelves.  The black one is made from reclaimed fence boards.  It is 36" long x 5" deep x 32" tall and mounts to the wall, because it is not deep and would tip over if it didn't mount to the wall.  The 2nd one is made from reclaimed barnwood and is 4' long x 9" deep x 32" tall.  It is coated with polyurathane, and the 3rd one is made from reclaimed barnwood as well.  It is 36" long x 7" deep x 32" tall and is also coated with polyurathane to protect it and make it shine.  I also made a table from reclaimed fence boards.  It is 48" long x 36" wide x 30" tall.  It has no stain, just polyurathane to show the natural sanded wood characters.  It is a very light, but solid table!  I also used up some of my fenceboard scraps and made some rustic boxes and 2 benches.  One bench is 24" long x 12" deep x 19" tall and the other one is 36" long x 12" deep x 19" tall.  I finished a "under the tv" shelf that the first shelf holds dvd's, the 2nd shelf is adjustable, and the bottom face board flips up for a small storage.  It has a 1" overhang on the front and the back so component cords can slip through to the outlet.  It is stained cherry and coated with polyurathane.  It is 48" long x 10" deep x 32" tall.  I think I covered it all.  lol

1 comment: