Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Reclaimed Barnwood Hutch and 2 Pine Top & Oak Log Legs End Tables





I love recycling wood!  When I get a pile of wood that need a lot of tlc and I walk out in shop each morning with my coffee to look at what wood I have and what I feel like making that day...Nothing beats doing what you want every day (even though I put in 10 to 12 hours of work that only seem like 5 hours), make nothing into something and have someone appreciate it.  It is the best reward ever!!!  Here is a hutch that is 5' tall x 18" deep x 24" wide.  It has 2 half shelves, a drawer with braded jute rope handle, and doors on the bottom shelf with a flip hook latch to keep them closed.  I'm gonna leave the hutch the natural sanded wood, so who ever ends up with it can stain it to match their decor.  I just clear coated the pine top/oak legs end tables with polyurathane.  The end tables are 21" x 21" x 21".  (Good black jack hands.  lol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment