Saturday, July 7, 2012

100" x 46" x 30" Reclaimed Barnwood Dining Table




This dining table was a lot of hard work to make!  It was over 100 degrees out the last week and today.  I had to work on it for an hour or so, then go inside to cool off for a while.  It throws off my focuc and momentum to take so many brakes, but I got through it.  The legs and feet are 6 x 6, the cross brace is 4 x 4, the table top has a 2 x 4 frame and reclaimed barnwood for the table top.  It is 100" long x 46" wide x 30" tall.  The table top fits snug on top of the base frame conected to the top of the legs, which can not be seen in these pictures.  I made this table in two pieces, so it can be taken apart and moved easier.  It is stained dark walnut and has polyurathane on it to make it shine and protect it.  It is smooth to the touch and very solid!  I won't forget making this table!!!  I'm ready for the temp to go down in the 80's again!!! lol

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Local Online Marketing

    ReplyDelete