Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reclaimed Fenceboard Chest/Trunk

I made a small dining table for a really nice younger couple a while back.  I told them that if they referred anyone to me, that I would discount another piece of furniture for them.  Well, they took me up on it and sent me another really cool couple who also needed a dining table.  I called them back to thank them for the referral and offered them 50% off on the chest that they were talking about having me make to put at the end of their bed.  They are on a tight budget, so this really helped them out!  Win Win!!! 


This chest is 44" long x 21" deep x 19" tall.  It is made from reclaimed fence boards, hinges, and latch.  I braded some jute rope and added handles on each side as well.  It is stained olde maple and coated with polyurathane to make it shine, protect it, and make it smooth to the touch.  Thanks Matt and Megan!  You guys rock!

1 comment:

  1. We also mixed in some of our fabric-wrapped functional metal wall art to complete the look.Demir Leather

    ReplyDelete