Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Barnwood Picture Frames, 2 Pine Bar Stools, Oak Log Porch Table, & 4 Rustic Oak Log Benches




I made a round table with a leaf and 6 chairs for a very nice couple earier this month and they requested 6 barnwood picture frames to put their pictures from their trip to Mexico and 2 bar stools to go match their chairs.  I also have a neighbor that has a dad with diabetes, both legs amputated from the knee down, and is legally blind, but loves rustic log furniture.  He requested me to make him a little oak table and 4 matching benches for his porch.  It is amazing the awesome people you meet when you have a trade.  I quess I have been lucky so far not to meet to many assholes.  People I make furniture for, really apreciate it and that is more of a reward than you can imagine!  It is always rewarding to get compliments on my work!  Thank you all for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment