Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Found Another Use For All My Scrap Wood

My pile of scrap wood was about 2 feet high and all the scraps were to small to make boxes with and I didn't want to throw them out, so I kept them and watched my pile grow and grow and grow and grow and grow.  Well Jenn found 5 thin wood slip sheets, used for pallets and brought them home for me about 2 weeks ago, and I staired at them for the two weeks I had them, wondering what I was gonna use them for.  I put 2 and 2 together and came up with a great idea.  I once used all my log end cuts on a board to make a 5' x 3' rustic picture and frame...so why can't I use my scrap pieces of wood to do the same thing?  So I did and here it is.  4' x 2.5'.  I think its pretty cool any way.  I stained it clear and made a second one.  I still have a ton of scraps, so I'll probably make a 3rd and 4th one if they sell quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment