Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Small Stuff



I like to use all my scrap wood and let nothing go to waist!  I use 100% recycled wood and even hammer old nails straight and reuse them.  It also keeps my busy when I'm out of regular wood to make the big stuff and keeps my imagination stimulated by trying to figure out what I'm gonna make with a pile of scrap wood and log ends.  LOL.  My scrap pile is about 2 feet high and I quess it's time to make some more small stuff tomorrow.  Here are a bunch of towel and coat wall mout hooks, some log coasters, 2 small wood boxes, and a wall decoration made out of log ends.  People put letters on them, like "welcome" and put them by their front door, or put their names on them or just leave them plain.  One of the coat racks is made out of a walnut log and uses old railroad spikes for hooks.  The others use old square nails and rustic hooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment