Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Stuff From the Hip















It has been a while since I've posted new pictures of different furniture and other stuff I have made.  I got rid of my facebook and now have time to keep up with this blog. lmao!  So here are some random things I've made in the last month or so...

I have made about 10 oak and walnut benches, a 6' long patio table (still making the benches to match), 2 42" x 42" patio tables and chairs (one with a unbrella hole), a log patio table (all patio tables can be used inside as a rustic nook table and chairs), 2 big chest with sliding shelfs, lots of wood boxes (using all my wood scraps), a kick ass potting table (using old square nails for tool hooks on the backboard). 

Next projects are gonna be some barnwood picure frames, a bench/chest, another potting table that will be 6' long, a few more tables and chairs, (chairs are kinda a pain in the ass to make, but it's worth it when they are done!), and what ever I feel like making.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment